Last updated 2020-09-24
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced with: Java, Kotlin - with Maven and Gradle for building, Rust, Lua
- Version Control:
- System Admin:
- Experience with setting up primarily Debian servers, along with familiarity in configuring firewall, nginx, and databases.
- Sequoia: A full MapleStory server emulator written from scratch
- Built with ~70k lines of Kotlin and ~27k lines of Lua
- Uses Netty for networking
- Multiple storage backends, currently supporting SQLite and PostgreSQL
- Version agnostic, currently supporting v62 and v83(WIP) out of the box
- Minecraft Server: ApeironMC:
- Minor database optimization for the StackMob plugin
- System administration
- MapleStory private server: MapleHelios:
- Uses Sequoia as the server software.
- Vote and PayPal donation listener with Discord integration written in TypeScript.
- Minecraft Server: RebirthCraft (now defunct, ~250 players peak):
- RankSync (Java + Redis): Synchronizes permission rank updates across multiple servers using Redis
- Subranks (Java): Allows for combined rank prefixes for players based on their permission groups.
- RebirthSidebar (Java): Simple sidebar plugin for displaying player stats.
- FlexChat (Java): Chat plugin with support for multiple channels.
- Other minor plugins, along with sysadmin of the two dedicated servers.
- Minecraft Server: Astorea (personal project that never was released):
- Kingdoms: Towny alternative
- ASTEconomy: Custom economy plugin
- Other minor features, such as auto ranking, crates, mounts, chat.
- In total, roughly ~30k lines of Kotlin code in total, using MySQL for database storage.
- Various minor Bukkit commissions, including:
- Crate plugins
- Discord bots
- Custom enchantments
- Play time tracker
- Auto smelting
- (basically lots of other minor, common features)
- "Knight Run" (December 2012): A simple endless survival game written in Flash/ActionScript 3.